1. Locating lost objects. If you were the one who misplaced an object, or you witnessed someone else putting away, hypnosis can help, even if the object was misplaced years ago. Try relaxing yourself into a hypnotic trance, see if the location of the object surfaces to your consciousness.
2. Enjoy foods you don’t like. Broccolli is healthy, and whole grain bread is healthier than white. But what if you don’t like the taste? A self hypnosis session might change that. If your resistance to that food persists, check for a food allergy; your body just “knows.”
3. End cravings and addictions. Hypnosis can help you turn down sweets, stop impulse spending, or even give up the toxic relationships in your life.
4. Enjoy public speaking. Being an effective public speaker can boost your career and beyond. Becoming an effective speaker can increase your sales, and put money in your pocket.
5. Exercise longer and stronger. Hypnosis can help you crave a work out at the gym. A hypnosis can create a powerful motivation for your subconscious, making it you can’t wait to exercise.
6. Attract your soul mate. Hypnosis for your own self confidence, sex appeal, and people skills can prepare you for a solid, good love relationship. That sense of self is what will appeal to your real, true soul mate.
7. Live more efficiently. Foster productivity and efficiency into your subconscious mind, for a more organized and efficient work environment and life.
Now that you’re interested in hypnosis, you can find a good hypnotist in their area. If you live in or near a metropolitan area, it shouldn’t be too difficult. If you can’t find a hypnotherapist in your area, you can also download an effective self hypnosis mp3
The Power of Self Hypnosis
Self hypnosis is empowering, because self hypnosis allows you to work on yourself, whenever you choose, and save money. Once you’ve experienced the powerful results of self hypnosis, you might want to make it a regular part of your life.
This MP3 is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Disclaimer